Pure H2O Window Cleaning provides window cleaning services for residential and commercial properties across Andover and the surrounding villages and towns.
We use the latest Reach and Wash System technology. Telescopic poles and 100% pure water that is filtered through the process of reverse osmosis. Pure H2O window cleaning is embracing this technology for a number of reasons:
- Improved Cleaning Results: Using 100% pure water and a soft bristle brush, the water is fed through jets which removes dirt particles from the window panes, frames and window sills. Windows are left wet but will dry naturally leaving a streak free, spot free finish. Due to the effect of 100% pure water, once dry the windows stay cleaner for a longer period of time.
- Less disturbance and increased privacy: No more rattling ladders and damage to your lawn or flower borders. No need to worry about the sudden appearance of your window cleaner at upstairs windows.
- Improved access for hard to reach windows. With the use of the Reach and Wash System we are able to clean with ease previously difficult to reach windows. For example, windows above the conservatory or sloping roofs, third floor windows, conservatory roofs and other windows that could not be reached before.
- Environmentally friendly: Pure water means no need to use soaps or detergents to clean your windows.
- Health & Safety Legislation: This is very important to us at Pure H2O Window Cleaning. Government and EU legislation limits the use of ladders as temporary workstations. The Reach and Wash System is seen by the industry as a much safer alternative. It allows the operator to work from the ground and a safer environment.
To see if we cover your local area please click here
Pure H2O Window Cleaning is proud to work in association with Procleandirect for all our soft washing needs.